Sunday 15 January 2017

Wood & Steel Kota Damansara

January 15th 2017: Wood & Steel Kota Damansara
Working? Relaxing with friends, family or love ones? Loner? Especially on Sundays..

Head down to Wood & Steel, Kota Damansara. The ideal simple and cosy place for you.  


Photo 1:  The cafe has simple decoration with historical furnitures. Ideal place for doing work and relaxing


Photo 2: The Latte that I had ordered yesterday. It was priced at RM10.

Being a barista myself, this cafe offers good coffee. The latte art was also beautiful. Overall, I would give this coffee at 8/10.


Photo 3: Chocolate brownie top with a vanilla ice cream dessert. The brownie is priced RM13 and top up ice cream would be RM3.

Since is a Sunday, I would usually spend my evenings having a good dessert. To me, this is the ideal dessert to end the weekend. The brownie is superb, because after heating, the chocolate melts in your mouth. 

Subsequently, when topped up with ice cream just makes the dessert heavenly. The moment you slide the tiny fork from the top of the ice cream, through the warm brownie until the bottom and place it in your mouth. The chocolate and the ice cream melts just perfectly in your pallet. 

This dessert I would give it a 10/10, because I am chocolate lover :)

I also had ordered other drinks for my family as well. I'm lucky to have a family that likes to visit cafes and test out their products. 


Photo 4: The ice drinks Geisha and Marley both priced at RM10

Although it doesn't have a live band similar to the place that I always visit, this is a place that I would definitely visit again because of its quiet ambiance. 

For a Sunday night out, this is a place I would definitely recommend people to go.

Additional information 
  1. Address: 33, Jalan PJU 5/20e, Kota Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, 
  2. Operation hours: Monday closed (Tuesday to Sunday) 9am till 11pm except Fridays 3pm till 12midnight 
  3. Telephone: 603-61518081


I'll be back to post on my next adventure :)

Written by,
Joey Liew :)


No comments:

Post a Comment